Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Fighting threats from Stalinists and Fascists to use court injunctions and physical violence to silence free speech
The working class can kiss my arse, I've got the Councillor's job at last
The Luke Akehurst blog - The genuine Luke Akehurst weblog about politics, elections, the Labour Party and that ghastly Hackney place. Ignore counterfeit Luke Akehurst blogs - this is the genuine article from the chap who whips Hackney Labour councillors in his spare time.
Now with extra added ingredient Linda K Smith. Helps wash your family whiter!

"My favourite film is Dr. Strangelove, Or: How I Learnt To Stop Worrying And Love The Bomb" - Luke Akehurst
"Funny and clever but not particularly nice" - Time Out
"With added foie gras, steak, soft cheese, claret and port (hic!)" - Luke Akehurst
"In gustatus perquam putidus est" - Vatican Bank
"Not so much 'Who's Who?' as 'Who's Sleeping With Whom?'" - Peter Mandelson
"You can judge a blogger's politics by the colour of their blog banner" - The spoof Luke Akehurst
"By a coalition of Trots, tree huggers, anarchists, Tories and a nasty little clique over-excited about my hair colour" - Luke Akehurst

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Pudding Man Posts Oscar-Winning Video

LATE NEWS: Due to the hounding by Trotskyists at the BBC and in the Tory press (The Mail, The Telegraph, The Guardian, The Independent, The Mirror, The Sun, etc.) two lazy twits (Pudding Man and my ex-flatmate Thicko) been forced to withdraw this video from YouTube. I think the media are in conspiracy with the army to bring down the elected government. It's a disgrace.

A month ago I reported how I got together with Hackney's most famous former strip artist "Underpants Man" and "Pudding Man" to create a pre-emptive false split in the Party at a time when we could soundly crush the opposition. Gordon has still not forgiven me for thrusting him into the fray when he wanted a smooth and quiet back-room handover.

Now "Pudding Man" has struck another great blow for the Party, with his acclaimed video spoof of The Hoodie Hugger.



Very funny. "You want to sleep with my wife? That's cool! You like my kids? Take one. That's cool. I'm just like you." Laughed my head off. Much funnier than the rather disappointing spoof video from my old flatmate Thicko Watson.

No comments: