Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Fighting threats from Stalinists and Fascists to use court injunctions and physical violence to silence free speech
The working class can kiss my arse, I've got the Councillor's job at last
The Luke Akehurst blog - The genuine Luke Akehurst weblog about politics, elections, the Labour Party and that ghastly Hackney place. Ignore counterfeit Luke Akehurst blogs - this is the genuine article from the chap who whips Hackney Labour councillors in his spare time.
Now with extra added ingredient Linda K Smith. Helps wash your family whiter!

"My favourite film is Dr. Strangelove, Or: How I Learnt To Stop Worrying And Love The Bomb" - Luke Akehurst
"Funny and clever but not particularly nice" - Time Out
"With added foie gras, steak, soft cheese, claret and port (hic!)" - Luke Akehurst
"In gustatus perquam putidus est" - Vatican Bank
"Not so much 'Who's Who?' as 'Who's Sleeping With Whom?'" - Peter Mandelson
"You can judge a blogger's politics by the colour of their blog banner" - The spoof Luke Akehurst
"By a coalition of Trots, tree huggers, anarchists, Tories and a nasty little clique over-excited about my hair colour" - Luke Akehurst

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

It's A Real Drag

I was very disappointed to read this today.

On a totally unrelated subject and in response to certain questions that have been put to me recently, I would like it to be known that:

    This is a very private matter that I do not wish to discuss further
  1. I only tried cannabis once or twice, and then only when egged on to do so by my chums in public school.


  2. At the time of my "moment of madness" I was only 15 years old and I have since matured into an upright citizen and a leading local politician.


  3. Whereas Squiffy Trubshawe, Bonker Smythe-Featherstonehaugh and Bendy Twigge were sent down, my offence was considered far less serious and I only received a caning and loss of tuck shop privileges.


  4. I am looking forward to improving on my past performances at the next General Election with a big swing in my popularity at the polls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll vote for you bro. What's your name?