Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Fighting threats from Stalinists and Fascists to use court injunctions and physical violence to silence free speech
The working class can kiss my arse, I've got the Councillor's job at last
The Luke Akehurst blog - The genuine Luke Akehurst weblog about politics, elections, the Labour Party and that ghastly Hackney place. Ignore counterfeit Luke Akehurst blogs - this is the genuine article from the chap who whips Hackney Labour councillors in his spare time.
Now with extra added ingredient Linda K Smith. Helps wash your family whiter!

"My favourite film is Dr. Strangelove, Or: How I Learnt To Stop Worrying And Love The Bomb" - Luke Akehurst
"Funny and clever but not particularly nice" - Time Out
"With added foie gras, steak, soft cheese, claret and port (hic!)" - Luke Akehurst
"In gustatus perquam putidus est" - Vatican Bank
"Not so much 'Who's Who?' as 'Who's Sleeping With Whom?'" - Peter Mandelson
"You can judge a blogger's politics by the colour of their blog banner" - The spoof Luke Akehurst
"By a coalition of Trots, tree huggers, anarchists, Tories and a nasty little clique over-excited about my hair colour" - Luke Akehurst

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A Serious Oath For A Serious Blog

Recite the following before entering this website:

"I swear by Almighty God that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, her heirs and successors, according to law. I shall serve Her Majesty's dominions, defend this island nation and its Empire and vanquish all aliens throughout the length and breadth of Her Majesty's domains (especially Muslim ones). I shall at all times speak The Queen's English and I shall teach my children the ratio of English to Scots and Welsh, the name of the document signed in 1215 and the order of the four national saints' days. Furthermore I shall learn and understand from whence Father Christmas comes, how to dial an ambulance and what to do if I spill someone's pint of beer in a pub. I shall always bear true witness and pay due respect to the achievements of Lord Cecil Rhodes, appropriate conditions for neutering dogs and the meaning of the Football Association Offside Rule. So help me God."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Presumably on advice from your solicitor, Lord Silversmith?