Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Fighting threats from Stalinists and Fascists to use court injunctions and physical violence to silence free speech
The working class can kiss my arse, I've got the Councillor's job at last
The Luke Akehurst blog - The genuine Luke Akehurst weblog about politics, elections, the Labour Party and that ghastly Hackney place. Ignore counterfeit Luke Akehurst blogs - this is the genuine article from the chap who whips Hackney Labour councillors in his spare time.
Now with extra added ingredient Linda K Smith. Helps wash your family whiter!

"My favourite film is Dr. Strangelove, Or: How I Learnt To Stop Worrying And Love The Bomb" - Luke Akehurst
"Funny and clever but not particularly nice" - Time Out
"With added foie gras, steak, soft cheese, claret and port (hic!)" - Luke Akehurst
"In gustatus perquam putidus est" - Vatican Bank
"Not so much 'Who's Who?' as 'Who's Sleeping With Whom?'" - Peter Mandelson
"You can judge a blogger's politics by the colour of their blog banner" - The spoof Luke Akehurst
"By a coalition of Trots, tree huggers, anarchists, Tories and a nasty little clique over-excited about my hair colour" - Luke Akehurst

Friday, July 28, 2006

Unexpected Photo Of The Week

Just an ordinary working chap, but my God what a handsome one!
Me and my very very best friend in all the world Clive at the ’92 Summer Ball, looking forward to a Labour life dedicated to service of the working class
Oh God - how much simpler life was in the old days when a chap didn't have to deal with trouble-making councillors, randy mayors, revolting peasants and nasty little oiks posting rude messages on a chap's website. When all one had to worry about was whether a chap would get off with a bit of totty at the Summer Ball before a chap drank so much wine that he fell off his chair. Oh if those days could only return!

So, why am I posting when I said I wouldn't?

BECAUSE WE'VE GOT LOADS AND LOADS OF ELECTRICITY DOWN HERE IN KENT, UNLIKE YOU SUCKERS IN LONDON!

Pass the Bolly, Linda.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to turn your lights out Akehurst, to save electricity.

Luke Akehurst said...

God I loved that boy. I really loved him. He was my best mate in all the world.